Complementary statues supported by the Common law and internationally accepted principles govern intellectual property law and practice in Kenya. The recent international demand on strict adherence to the intellectual property rights has led our firm to undertake extensive research in this discipline and the firm is able to offer a broad based service in this area including:-
- Advice on the acquisition, registration and protection of intellectual property.
- Business and Corporate names.
- Licensing and technical agreements.
- Advice on all related aspects of taxations.
- Restrictive trade practices.
- Trade marks.
- Advice on the application for trade and marketing laws.